A face & body soap for women to maximize skin beauty & glow.
The Rose Tea Beauty Bar is life. Packed full of skin boosting ingredients, made with an herbal tea blend designed for women and complexion, this soap is changing the cleansing game and the truth behind what bar soaps can actually accomplish without chemicals.
INGREDIENTS: 100% SAPONIFIED OLIVE OIL, COCONUT OIL, PALM OIL, ORGANIC WOMEN’S ROSE, CRANBERRY & VANILLA TEA, ROSE CLAY, AND A PROPRIETARY BLEND OF ESSENTIAL OILS.
CRUELTY FREE * ECO-FRIENDLY * CHEMICAL-FREE
FAQ: Can you tell me more about this soap?
The Rose Tea Beauty Bar is not only hydrating and nourishing, but we actually brew a women’s tea blend that is full of flowers/botanicals known to benefit women’s bodies and ultimately skin glow… that tea goes right into the soap and accounts for almost 25% of the bar. The other 75% of the bar is made with super hydrating oils and essential oils that can purify the skin and also brighten and tone it, giving it a really nice glow over time.